Stihl 075 starter assembley

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2yb3

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
So I did the rookie mistake of pulling apart the starter without um documenting the order the pieces went in, i had it organized untill someone used my work bench... I had broke the actual spring which led me in this spot. i got a new spring with it already back in place and on the front cover. So now my problem is this. What is the order for assembling this again, im scratching my head here .. these little pieces have me stumped im guessing a spacer goes on either side of the piece to the right but as for the spring. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. I have put it back together and it wont engage so im a bit confused. Hopefully i dont look like a complete dumba$$
image1_zpsfecd81a7.jpg

how they sit in here..
dfs_zps14b09b74.jpg

im not sure what the washer is for when i thought that weird piece engaged the 4 screws
34e_zps4a31b67d.jpg

sorry for the messy saw.

fairbanksmorse003hi4.jpg Picture off the internet for the fairbanks morse style rope start. Goes together in that order. Hopefully it helps. :cool: The dogs actually grab the inner ring of the flywheel.

Back