• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 076 project saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
Here is a 076 or 075 saw that has a bad top end. She is pretty clean and not all busted up but the topend is junk. I know aftermarket top ends are available at $100. You shoot me a PM and let's see if we can work a deal

I was offering 150.00 for your 076 hope I did not offend
Andrew,

It's Bill's saw, not mine. I thought you were being humorous with your previous comment. Bill will be along to let you know on your offer. Using PM's(private messages) for making offers is always a better idea. You won't end up in a bidding war with someone else.
If you're unsure how to send a PM, just "click" on Bill's name, and select "Start Conversation".

Good luck.

Andrew,

It's Bill's saw, not mine. I thought you were being humorous with your previous comment. Bill will be along to let you know on your offer. Using PM's(private messages) for making offers is always a better idea. You won't end up in a bidding war with someone else.
If you're unsure how to send a PM, just "click" on Bill's name, and select "Start Conversation".

Good luck.
This is my first form Trying to figure it out thanks

Souixindianman was supposed to but the saw. I packed it and waited for payment and an address. It never happened

Back