• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 084

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yep- Stihl MS-241CM or Husky 543XP.

I have a new OEM half-wrap handle that this saw could come with instead of the full-wrap if desired.

I've quoted several people a price of $800 PHO in the 48 states. I can also do part trade on a flat-top upper for AR-15/CAR-15 that would be compatible with my pre-ban (1993) Bushmaster ES2 XM-15 carbine. Other AR-15 parts I can use would be a 20" heavy barrel or a hard case.

Nope. :)

I'm asking $850 plus shipping for the powerhead. I'm having trouble with the manual override cable for the oiler so I want to make sure that's sorted out prior to selling this.

PM scent

If you're looking to swap for a MS241c, I may be interested. I already have a 084 with a 3/8 set-up so what else do you have to trade?

As soon as possible, or at least practical. He's got cash and motivation. Local guy, does historic building restoration, makes specialty parts for window cases and stuff like that. He's looking specifically for a big powerhead that will be dependable.

Latest posts

Back