• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 090G Muffler (rough condition)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yes, you read the title right . . . I have an 090G muffler I'm willing to sell. I just recently acquired it, but I don't need it right now and figured somebody else might. It's rough-as-a-cob and is missing the heat shield and front baffle. Although it looks like it would turn to dust if you sneezed on it, it's actually fairly rigid. It's far from a nice muffler, but sure beats not having a muffler at all (yet could be made very nice for someone with the right skills!). There are lots of high resolution photos below and I am happy to answer any questions about it, so any potential buyers should be well informed as to the condition.

If you're interested in it send me a PM with an offer - serious inquiries only please. Straight purchase is preferred, but I will consider trades for 1106/1109 parts.

IMG_9020.JPG IMG_9021.JPG IMG_9022.JPG IMG_9023.JPG IMG_9024.JPG IMG_9025.JPG IMG_9026.JPG

Latest posts

Back