Stihl 090G Rebuild - Stumpy Charity Auction starts Tues. Dec,27th ends Sat, Feb 11th

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like it's time to start begging and watching Ebay. This saw is to valuable to sell incomplete. Hopefully the fine gentlemen on AS here can bail me out:clap:

Where were you shipping it? Need an address? :)

incredible generosity by paccity and Brad as well as others.
JR
Didn't you start this whole helping others auction thing ? I think it was for your BIL ? Yours is the 1st that I remember from back when I joined AS.
I hope all's well with you and yours. Merry Christmas.

Brad, is part of the handle mount you need?

attachment.php

Do you have a part number for the other pieces you need?

Ok, found the part numbers, I don't have the other pieces. But those I posted have a number on the bag of 1107 791 9000, but the 090G list's those as 1109 791 9000, now I don't know if these are labeled wrong or if they'll work??? Anyone? Anyone?

Ok, found the part numbers, I don't have the other pieces. But those I posted have a number on the bag of 1107 791 9000, but the 090G list's those as 1109 791 9000, now I don't know if these are labeled wrong or if they'll work??? Anyone? Anyone?

That piece will work for the upper part of the handle, but that lower bracket is a pain in the butt to find.
There was one member here that needed one and it took him over a year to find it.
I'll have the shop call Intermountain Stihl distributors tomorrow and see if they have it in old stock.

if worse comes to worse, and you can't find them at all, I can machine some and get them to you if you can get me some specs/rough drawings etc.
Wouldn't be "mint" but it'd be better than not having anything. I've got the aluminum here.

I was hoping you'd show up sooner than later:clap:

I think JJ has a better chance, but I know were there could possibly be one I will steal for the cause.
(I am talking mission impossible, A-team style recon and seizure type crap) Very deep stuff!
And a good chance Rob spilled the beans!!! Looks like I will have to have a talk with him!!!
Besides that part and a handful others for the 090G, you have a better chance getting the guys wife.

If, if I am able to!!
This is not really to just help "stumpy", but to help stumpy get out of the chicken coop!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
A-team style recon? im not visually the same as mr. T but do have a valid michigan drivers license! would that help?

Your in! You have met the needed qualifications!
But first, I need a half dozen shots of courage! (Wild Turkey).
That means your driving!

Your in! You have met the needed qualifications!
But first, I need a half dozen shots of courage! (Wild Turkey).
That means your driving!

HEY!

If you haven't left yet, bring jumper cables. Left my doom light on.............................

Brad, you have one serious case of OCD. I love the way you can't get a good nights sleep until a project is done. I saw the video of you running your 090G a while back and personally I think I would hurt myself running a gear drive with that much displacement (((insert shaking in my boots smiley here))).

Just a thought here, it looks like the charity auction saws are bringing in more cash than ebay could ever bring in and at least a guy here would win it and maybe auction it.

I sure hope stumpy and family have a Merry Christmas with all the Christmas spirit flowing around this site.
Merry Christmas all, Kevin

Last edited by a moderator:
Back