• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell stihl 1.5 gallon blitz can

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
images
POTATO!

How much with shipping?
I hadn't really given it a thought. I'm saving the nice one for my wife for our 35th wedding anniversary this August. She is always running out of gas. Nothing says I love you more than a 1.5 gallons of gas.

hahaha so i guess OP, to answer the question, nobody appears to want to buy your gas can. Not sure how this got derailed so badly.....

Theres a bunch of people interested in it actally. I'm just ignoring the trolls. Everyone who was serious sent me messages and I gave them the details.

Im just interested in old greasy hats and coffee mugs........oh and sweaty buubble wrap that reeks of benzine.:clap:

I'm just ignoring the trolls.
You know what gets you less trolls? Post pics and price then those who are on the fence dont have to linger. I dont understand why this is hard. You would rather txt pics to 5 or 6 people instead of just figuring out how to post pics on here for everyone to see?? Good call.

You know what gets you less trolls? Post pics and price then those who are on the fence dont have to linger. I dont understand why this is hard. You would rather txt pics to 5 or 6 people instead of just figuring out how to post pics on here for everyone to see?? Good call.

Refer to post #14 on page one for pics

Back