• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 661 with Wrap Handle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice clean low hour 661 wrap. This is my personal saw. Date of Mfr 11/14. Looking for $950 pho plus ride. My apologies for the pictures. I think my phone has vertigo.View attachment 548655View attachment 548656View attachment 548657View attachment 548658View attachment 548659

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
Thank. Edit. The West Coast clutch cover is missing the chip deflector. I don't know when I lost it but been using fine without. I ordered new one, told back ordered.

I have a brand new Stihl chip deflector I will donate to the seller, to go with this nice saw.

Please PM me your address and I'll get it in the mail to you asap.

I would be glad to see this part get used, I bought it for my ms441 and doesn't fit, so never used.

Jason

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6ccd056378fc6c2d7c76c7061074a6bf.jpg

Here are a couple of the new Stihl chip deflectors I can send you, if they fit the ms661.

I don't want anything for them, I would rather give them to you, to complete this beautiful saw than try to hassle my dealer over a return

PM a me if you want them?

Thanks

Jason

Here are a couple of the new Stihl chip deflectors I can send you, if they fit the ms661.

I don't want anything for them, I would rather give them to you, to complete this beautiful saw than try to hassle my dealer over a return

Thanks

Jason

The one on the top in your picture that starts with # 1138, is for the ms661 with wide clutch cover.

Like the saw that is listed for sale, that's MIA that piece.

Thanks

Jason

Very generous :).

Awesome. EDIT to my post. I had dealer tech hook it up today Just under 6 hours run time with 105 starts. He reset to factory settings.

Maybe feebay?View attachment 550546

You could always go that route. There are many pitfalls with it also as it is set up to protect the buyer.
The fees are also something to consider both for fleebay and paypal.
I don't use fleebay as for an accurate picture of the price, but as one indicators of the price I should be considering. Similar to kelly blue book for cars, sometimes it's accurate and other times not even close.
I personally would rather give you the same amount as most ebay sellers ;).

Back