• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 661

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

remduck1

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Stihl 661 with 28" bar and chain. Great running condition with normal signs of use. Bar and chain have about 30 minutes of use. $1000 obo plus actual shipping of your choosing. Anyone local to Kenosha county WI. is welcome to come and test run. Thanks661 194.jpg 661 195.jpg 661 204.jpg 661 198.jpg

Where do I need to be on this to move it? I loaned a coworker $1000 and he gave me the saw as collateral. He is unable to pay the money back and told me to keep the saw or sell it. I hate to give up a bunch but need my money back more than this saw. I try to help good folks when I can but always seem to end up with the short end of the stick. It is time to cut my losses.

I would love this but only have ported saws to trade

Yup...worse now that it wasn't your personal saw and you don't know its history...

Where do I need to be on this to move it? I loaned a coworker $1000 and he gave me the saw as collateral. He is unable to pay the money back and told me to keep the saw or sell it. I hate to give up a bunch but need my money back more than this saw. I try to help good folks when I can but always seem to end up with the short end of the stick. It is time to cut my losses.

800 bucks wouldnt shock me honestly..but you might get lucky..when was it made ?

I sold a 6 month old R model with less time on it than this one for $875 including shipping with no bar.

Just helpful info, I bought an 8 month old 661c with 20 inch bar and chain for 825, face to face yesterday.

Back