• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl chainsaw vise

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this like a saw display vise? I’ve never seen one of these before, I could be way off tho..
No.Its a work stand,you bolt your bar studs to it and you the have a rotating and multi
positional pivoting unit to do all your repair/rebuilding from.Clamp the 2 plates together
at desired position and you have a stable hands free work platform.I think they are 500,00
Canadian .I,m spoiled ,got one on the cheap but I would buy one retail after using it

No.Its a work stand,you bolt your bar studs to it and you the have a rotating and multi
positional pivoting unit to do all your repair/rebuilding from.Clamp the 2 plates together
at desired position and you have a stable hands free work platform.I think they are 500,00
Canadian .I,m spoiled ,got one on the cheap but I would buy one retail after using it

That’s pretty neat! I want one but my wallet says no at the moment :rolleyes: Maybe in a couple weeks if it’s still available

I've wanted one of these for a long time, but I've always wondered - can these hold the big & heavy 1106 & 1109 saws? Those are the only ones I work on, so I've always been hesitant to get one of these vises.

Anybody give that a try?

I've wanted one of these for a long time, but I've always wondered - can these hold the big & heavy 1106 & 1109 saws? Those are the only ones I work on, so I've always been hesitant to get one of these vises.

Anybody give that a try?
absolutely,thyey are at least half an inch thick and the plates squeeze that big ball
( no pun intended ) it wont move ,just mount it firmly and take it for a spin
litteraly

Man now that is a must have tool. How on earth did you come across it?

Still available from Stihl part #5910 890 3101 but pricey. We have a version we made, I will post pic and see if name of clamping device.

Latest posts

Back