Stihl dealer in northeastern MA or southern NH?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chappell Tractor in New Hampshire, one in Milford (good store) one in Brentwood (never been). I bought my MS 362 at the Milford NH store, I also have my Kubota serviced there, they area also a Husky, Honda, etc... dealer.

This is the one that kept selling out on a Stihl 16" bar on me - they never steered me wrong, or gave me bad info. They advised that my old 036 was most likely due for significant repairs that I ended up getting rid of. Give them a try, I'll be back when I need to get my saw De-Coked (spring maybe?)

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend a good dealer. Someone I can trust with service/maintenance of my MS261?

Thanks.

I will second Chapel tractor in NH. My friend and I recently bought new saws at the same time to score a deal with Chapel. I bought a Husqvarna 372XP and he got a Stihl MS460. He has lived near them for a while and uses them for all equipment needs. First time I've used them and will go back for any needs for the 372. It is clear they have a great rep and well represent the brands. Best of luck.

Back