Stihl Fall sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was at my dealer last week and noticed a piece of paper from the distributor with prices increases coming for all large pro saws, including the ms280. They however were dropping the price of the ms170 by 10 bucks and the ms180c by 30. Lastly, the paper said all oil based products will rise in cost, a real shocker there. So if you are thinking about buying a new pro saw, maybe the time is now.

I was at my dealer last week and noticed a piece of paper from the distributor with prices increases coming for all large pro saws, including the ms280. They however were dropping the price of the ms170 by 10 bucks and the ms180c by 30. Lastly, the paper said all oil based products will rise in cost, a real shocker there. So if you are thinking about buying a new pro saw, maybe the time is now.

OK I get it now. Stihl's definition of a "fall sale" is to buy today at MSRP because the new MSRP will be even higher. Now it makes perfect sense!!:)

OK I get it now. Stihl's definition of a "fall sale" is to buy today at MSRP because the new MSRP will be even higher. Now it makes perfect sense!!:)

Worked great for Porsche in the late 1980's-early 1990's. Prices were rising so fast for a while that you could buy new, drive for a couple years, and sell it for what you paid for it. I bet I could have bought most Stihls two years ago for today's eBay prices on nice looking used saws.

Our prices changed July 1st, The 180c is now 199$, 170 is 179$ both went down. The 270/280 both went up 30$, the 441 on up all went also.

I was talking to a dealer last week and he said if I could hold off for alittle while the new sale will start. I bought my 180 during it last year, So much $$ off the saw plus a case and some other stuff.. I've been itching for a new bigger saw but thought I'd wait..

Our prices changed July 1st, The 180c is now 199$, 170 is 179$ both went down. The 270/280 both went up 30$, the 441 on up all went also.

Here the 441 went from $839 to $799 - and thats the R version. The 460 R (not rescue) went from $909 to $859. The 660 is the same. Odd how ours went down and yours went up...

Here the 441 went from $839 to $799 - and thats the R version. The 460 R (not rescue) went from $909 to $859. The 660 is the same. Odd how ours went down and yours went up...

They like the PNW better. For sure. :wave:

Latest posts

Back