• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stihl Grinder/sharpener HOS model

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carhartt

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a Stihl HOS model Sharpener/Grinder for sale. In good shape, used not new. I used it for a yr and worked very well with no complaints. Pics available upon request. 250.00 plus cheapest shipping we can work out.

Let me also say I bought the sharpener used. I didnt buy it new. Only selling becuase I bought a USG and dont need both.

Let me also say I bought the sharpener used. I didnt buy it new. Only selling becuase I bought a USG and dont need both.

Thanks Carhart,my e mail is [email protected]
and my telephone # is 250 767 3168 my wifes cell # is 250 317 7691
if we can arrange payment and shipping I would like to purchase it
thanks , president , Keith Nixon

mistake

Sorry carhart , I confused the usg for the hos and would really like the
updated features the usg has , sorry for your trouble ,good luck on you sale
its worth that and more to the right buyer Keith

I will include a used, but in very good condition Oregon grinding wheel and a Oregon Bar and Chain plastic sizing guide.
:givebeer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back