Stihl Hardnose Bar ID

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tallfarmboy

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Anyone ever seen a bar like this? Only identifying marks I see on it are "K K" stamped up on the tip. It is in excellent condition. Looks to have been painted blue, originally. Anyone have any idea what this is?
414db217d1cb5bd90dd93f5a03e1756a.jpg
8bd19899c432da83afe0c6c1a3b45ce0.jpg

Sent from my SM-A307GN using Tapatalk

I have the same bar, with the same "K" "K" stamping. Worn-thru blue on one side, zinc chromate primer on the other. Originally came on an Stihl S10. Bar fits large bar stud models like 07, 08s, S10 and on. I have other Stihl bars from same era, all with the old Stihl logo, date and "110x / DL" stamps. So I don't think this one is a Stihl bar.

I have the same bar, with the same "K" "K" stamping. Worn-thru blue on one side, zinc chromate primer on the other. Originally came on an Stihl S10. Bar fits large bar stud models like 07, 08s, S10 and on. I have other Stihl bars from same era, all with the old Stihl logo, date and "110x / DL" stamps. So I don't think this one is a Stihl bar.
Interesting. Thank you for replying. So, this is most likely an unbranded, Stihl factory issue bar from one of the old S10, 07, 08 era? The auction that I purchased this bar from, years ago, had an 090 that I also purchased, but I didn't see any of the other old large mount saws at the sale.

Sent from my SM-A307GN using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back