Stihl in Mexico

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ol' Jonsereds are much more cool than ol' Stihls....:cheers:

AW come on TRoll You wouldn't like to have a new modle of one of these old saws. Even if you never cut a stick of wood with it wouldn't it be fun to play with. There are faster lighter more powerful saws out there with less cc. But go to a get together and pull a new 076 out and see how many people drewl!!!!!:greenchainsaw:

AW come on TRoll You wouldn't like to have a new modle of one of these old saws. Even if you never cut a stick of wood with it wouldn't it be fun to play with. There are faster lighter more powerful saws out there with less cc. But go to a get together and pull a new 076 out and see how many people drewl!!!!!:greenchainsaw:

I just slobbered all over myself just thinkin about mine:jawdrop:

Yea I had a 075 for a while and loved it but man.... PITA compared to the new saws to work on and parts availability suck... You know I wonder why they don't at least sell the new parts in the US to keep the old saws running. I'm sure they can get the parts in mexico. I wonder if its just the dealers not being interested in stocking the parts? HMMMMM

.................... I wonder if its just the dealers not being interested in stocking the parts? HMMMMM

It is not the dealers as they do not have to stock the parts. They just need to be able to order the parts which they cannot, If the part is NLA and the dist. does not have it they cannot order it. You need too look further down the supply chain to place blame.

Bill

Latest posts

Back