Stihl junky

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

judsonmnthillbilly

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm new on this site and I'm glad I took the time to join,,I have looked on here alot in the past hunting answers to a many problem..my most recent hunt for the right advice on working with Stihl saws,,is this right here...i have an disassembled???WHAT,? That's the question,,what do I have?? im inclined to think it's a 044 or Ms 440 because the part# off of the plastic covers and brake handle is,1128,351,0503 and the serial number is 16247636,,and maybe a4 at the end of that sequence..I really cant tell.it been beat up right where the number ends. So If I could get some help/ advice on here I'd be very much appreciated,, thanks everyone... I think the saw could very well be an Ms 460 Magnum

K

Hey everyone I'm new on this site and I'm glad I took the time to join,,I have looked on here alot in the past hunting answers to a many problem..my most recent hunt for the right advice on working with Stihl saws,,is this right here...i have an disassembled???WHAT,? That's the question,,what do I have?? im inclined to think it's a 044 or Ms 440 because the part# off of the plastic covers and brake handle is,1128,351,0503 and the serial number is 16247636,,and maybe a4 at the end of that sequence..I really cant tell.it been beat up right where the number ends. So If I could get some help/ advice on here I'd be very much appreciated,, thanks everyone... I think the saw could very well be an Ms 460 Magnum

K
post pics of what you have to play with.

Back