• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl Mines bigger than yours ultimate Bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the price off Bailey's window-licker. Any where do you get Stihl RSF172 link loops for 50 bucks? You're full of ****. Cost is more than that. Do I come to McDonald's and tell you when to flip the burgers?
And where did I say what I'd sell it for? Go back to cleaning the grill *******

Bailey's isn't a Stihl dealership. If you want a Stihl part from them they go buy it from a dealer, add their markup, and send it off. Nothing wrong with that, but it's not exactly an accurate way to price Stihl parts.

I got the price off Bailey's window-licker. Any where do you get Stihl RSF172 link loops for 50 bucks? You're full of ****. Cost is more than that. Do I come to McDonald's and tell you when to flip the burgers?
And where did I say what I'd sell it for? Go back to cleaning the grill *******
Well, that was an a-hole reply. With that kind of attitude, you should sell your stuff elsewhere.

Ok, if someone doesn’t like the results of their provocation maybe they shouldn’t provoke. , challenging someone’s integrity and honesty on a open public platform mametimes wake a sleeping giant. I don’ty see the point of all the criticisms. How does anything i post for sale affect any members well being or livelihood! Put enough adverse comments on anybody’s listing and that will affect the likelihood of a successful transaction. Sums up as slander.why? Maybe certain members don’t want any purchases to stray from them so they resort to malicious comments to sway prospective buyers towards the slanderer, it’s cheap, cheasy and desperate . And since the attacks resulted in loss of revenue, will the attacker’s be held liable for loss especially when all condemnations will be proved unfounded.

Ok, if someone doesn’t like the results of their provocation maybe they shouldn’t provoke. , challenging someone’s integrity and honesty on a open public platform mametimes wake a sleeping giant. I don’ty see the point of all the criticisms. How does anything i post for sale affect any members well being or livelihood! Put enough adverse comments on anybody’s listing and that will affect the likelihood of a successful transaction. Sums up as slander.why? Maybe certain members don’t want any purchases to stray from them so they resort to malicious comments to sway prospective buyers towards the slanderer, it’s cheap, cheasy and desperate . And since the attacks resulted in loss of revenue, will the attacker’s be held liable for loss especially when all condemnations will be proved unfounded.
We ain't Yamamoto and you aren't The United States of America.
So no Sleeping Giant quotes

I got a lot at friends here.
I've learned a LOT from some.
And try to pass the same on to others.
That includes deals that don't look right.
If you paid WAY over list for something and a lot of people knew it and didn't tell you they wouldn't be friends would they.

And I'm Not doing this to boost my sales over yours .....I mostly buy.

Now......about ground off serial numbers. What would you do ?
A "new" saw with no warranty and it was overpriced in the first place.

On edit :
I see you pulled the thread on the fake Rescue saw with the ground off numbers.

There is a real 461 R fore sale by someone else if some one needs one.

Here are facts, try to keep up, I understand you are a little slow. You stated the following...
1) A 461 will be worth $3000 after the 462 comes out. LIE
2) Stihl's price on a MS462 will be over $1900.
LIE
3) The catalog price for your 59" bar is $600
LIE
4) The catalog price for the chain that goes on the 59" bar is $105 LIE
5) The dealer cost for the same chain is over $50 LIE
6) You tell someone to kill themselves because they make a ridiculous offer against your ridiculous price.
7) You've been asked numerous times about the serial number in the 461, have not responded.

Who exactly is detrimental to your integrity and costing you a sale here? If you would just list the saw for $1250 without piling on the lies to go with it, nobody would do anything more than ask questions about the saw. We are not all uneducated prey that know nothing about saws. You pose to be a dealer, yet you claim to use Bailey's pricing. Why? Because it's more? You are doing this to yourself, every time you post, you just dig a little deeper, so keep posting there genius.

Lol. To think that those comments resulted in a loss of revenue...that’s cute.

Lol. To think that those comments resulted in a loss of revenue...that’s cute.
I'm sure there was a larger contributing factor than that :surprised3:.
It would also appear that the ad has been taken down for the 880, and the 461, what else, I wonder why :innocent:.

I'm sure there was a larger contributing factor than that :surprised3:.
It would also appear that the ad has been taken down for the 880, and the 461, what else, I wonder why :innocent:.
Prolly a great story why.......like grinding serial numbers off to protect the customer........bless his heart..".....

Or he already won that $1000 challenge

Here are facts, try to keep up, I understand you are a little slow. You stated the following...
LIE
LIE
6) You tell someone to kill themselves because they make a ridiculous offer against your ridiculous price.
7) You've been asked numerous times about the serial number in the 461, have not responded.

Who exactly is detrimental to your integrity and costing you a sale here? If you would just list the saw for $1250 without piling on the lies to go with it, nobody would do anything more than ask questions about the saw. We are not all uneducated prey that know nothing about saws. You pose to be a dealer, yet you claim to use Bailey's pricing. Why? Because it's more? You are doing this to yourself, every time you post, you just dig a little deeper, so keep posting there genius.
Maybe he's quoting prices for Australia :givebeer:

These last few threads have been classics ;):popcorn2:

I don't know you, but I know for a fact you're no giant. What with that mouth and the ridiculous commentary, you're clearly compensating for something. How's that for provocation?

Slander is spoken word. The term you were looking for is 'libel'.

That being said, this isn't a court of law...and with your prices and shady practices, you weren't selling anything ever. Any loss of revenue was incurred at the creation of your ad, not in any commentary that resulted from it.

LIE
LIE

Repped!

Back