• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl ms 290

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lapowers

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have a stihl ms290 for sale 20 inch bar. I got this saw in a trade. I don’t think it was ever used much I got it from a home owner and he used it to cut up a tree that fell at his home and I think I only used it a couple times I’m asking $225 plus shipping

Attachments

• 0DE9A95A-C934-40B8-B2CA-4A15B801A517.jpeg
    0DE9A95A-C934-40B8-B2CA-4A15B801A517.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 78
I have a stihl ms290 for sale 20 inch bar. I got this saw in a trade. I don’t think it was ever used much I got it from a home owner and he used it to cut up a tree that fell at his home and I think I only used it a couple times I’m asking $225 plus shipping
Welcome to AS Lapowers.
Great little saws, and I'm sure it will sell, looks like it has seen more use than one tree and a couple times worth of use though :yes:.
GLWS.

I’m not sure about the use it still has all the stickers it came with new and the plastic isn’t scratched at all. The only thing is some of the paint is missing from the bar. Not trying to mislead anyone but my opinion is that it has not seen much use. I know I only used it a few times.

Latest posts

Back