Stihl MS 361 owner AS group

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey I never got that. Can you send the invite again?

:ices_rofl:

That one broke me up! Laughed so hard I almost had tears. I wish I could start every morning with one that good.

This whole thing reminds me of a Leave it to Beaver episode where Wally says "Gee Dad, what's the point of having a club if ya can't keep other guys out of it?"

I was actually thinking of starting one for old Jonsereds' with the idea of members networking for NLA old parts and information. That at least seemed like it might have a useful purpose.

But the way I see this group thing unfolding it looks to be kind of exclusionary, and not a little bit goofy. Especially the "invite only" stuff.

Plus, a lot of useful information will end up being hidden in the group forums where less people will see it than if it was in the chainsaw forum.

Now, I'll admit that it might be easier on the rest of us if all of you 361 guys could worship the saw in the privacy of your own group, where you can fawn over it to the point of getting orgasmic.

But the only group I'll join is the one for old grouches that don't want to join any groups. :cheers:

That one broke me up! Laughed so hard I almost had tears. I wish I could start every morning with one that good.

This whole thing reminds me of a Leave it to Beaver episode where Wally says "Gee Dad, what's the point of having a club if ya can't keep other guys out of it?"

I was actually thinking of starting one for old Jonsereds' with the idea of members networking for NLA old parts and information. That at least seemed like it might have a useful purpose.

But the way I see this group thing unfolding it looks to be kind of exclusionary, and not a little bit goofy. Especially the "invite only" stuff.

Plus, a lot of useful information will end up being hidden in the group forums where less people will see it than if it was in the chainsaw forum.

Now, I'll admit that it might be easier on the rest of us if all of you 361 guys could worship the saw in the privacy of your own group, where you can fawn over it to the point of getting orgasmic.

But the only group I'll join is the one for old grouches that don't want to join any groups. :cheers:

Exactly, Windy wants to be his own moderator. The 361 group reminds me of a bunch of 14 year old boys with their first playboy.

If you make the JRed information group, I will join. :cheers:

Got one, it'd be nice to discuss mods for the air filter or air filter cover.

I was just thinking the same thing. I finally got a bit of saw dust past the filter this weekend I might not of had the cover tight enough tho. The stock filter gets dirty and is hard to clean. A washable filter would be nice. I had just been blowing it off with compressed air.

You can wash them in soap and hot water. Do not clean them with a brush or scrape them with anything. I blow them out with a compressor. I do not get anything past the filter though. Clean in there, regardless of what I am cutting.

Back