• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell STIHL MS260 PRO 18" b&c

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbighump

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I am selling a ms 260 pro. I have gone through the saw completely,all new fuel system,crank seals, fuel tank,airfilter and a new 18" forester bar and chain...150 psi compression..it is in excellent condition and runs equally as well.. $325 with bar and chain $290 pho plus the ride to lower 48 only PayPal as a gift please..pm me with interest uploadfromtaptalk1426368910524.jpg

How's the piston look? The compression seems a bit low for this model saw. The reason I ask is I've had a few 026/MS260 saws and they were all between 175-180... maybe my gauge is off?

No,, the ms260 has more displacement than the early 026's...the pro has a decompression release and a adjustable oiler where as the non pros dont...

Yeah, it's the "big bore" version;). Cut firewood with it yesterday. Two tanks -- runs like it should. I like the sound of the "older" tech. Makes me feel like I'm accomplishing something.

Latest posts

Back