• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl MS361 - Ready to rip!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MasterMech

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Sup fellas,

I know I don't post/sell much over here but I'm well known elsewhere. Several members here will vouch for me, I can provide references if necessary.

Hot off the press this one is and it's itchin' to go drop some trees!:chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw:

I've gone through this saw from the ground up. Originally it was seized due to lean mix/overheating (leaking fuel line) and I found a donor saw for a good OEM low-hour top end and a couple other items. I split the cases on this one, inspected the bearings and replaced the crank seals and case gasket. She's got new gaskets, seals, impulse line, fuel line (green Viton version), fuel filter, air filter, and forward AV buffer. Perhaps even a couple other items I forgot about, :rofl: :lol:. (Like the recoil rope....)
IMG_1420.JPG IMG_1421.JPG IMG_1422.JPG IMG_1423.JPG IMG_1424.JPG IMG_1425.JPG IMG_1426.JPG IMG_1429.JPG

$450 SHIPPED to the Lower 48 (U.S.A) PHO with the option to buy (+$50) the brand new-in-the-box 20" Stihl ES Bar and 33RS-72E chain I have for it. (Sorry guys but the 20" ES Wide-Nose it's wearing for the photo shoot is NFS. :p)

International buyers or fellas in AK contact me via PM, we may be able to work out shipping costs.

This saw is being sold for a good cause and needs to sell quickly!

:) Nice saw and buy with confidence.

I'm in on the good cause behind the sale of this saw. The money is going to benefit someone in need.

Looks great, just don't know what I would do with it! I have to fight this CAD!
They look great on the living room wall, you can scare the kids on Halloween, make ice sculptures, carve a bear for your driveway, hell I've even seen them used to cut firewood. Just a few suggestions. very useful items these chainsaws are. :p ;)

Back