• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl MS361 used piston and cylinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 872525

View attachment 872561

I've got a few more NOS cylinders in the barn (026, 038 064). I'll get some more pictures next time I'm in the saw stuff.....so you can compare

Those aren't 361 jugs.

If anyone is serious in doing more than just trolling hit me up. The plating hasn't been touched by anything but a ring and piston since it left the factory.

Those aren't 361 jugs.

If anyone is serious in doing more than just trolling hit me up. The plating hasn't been touched by anything but a ring and piston since it left the factory.

Sorry to get your panties in a bunch. I called it like I saw it in your picture. Never seen a factory jug that rough a finish, ever.

You asked if I'd ever had a saw apart? Many, I gave you some proof.

If it's just a crappy picture of your 361 jug, lighting/refections can do funny things, forgive me. IMHO it looks like 150 grit was in there. The "crosshatch" is over the vertical marks left by the piston

The piston looks nice.

Sorry to get your panties in a bunch. I called it like I saw it in your picture.
I suspect talking out of your ass like you did in someone's FS thread would upset most folks.
You asked if I'd ever had a saw apart?
Because anyone with any amount of experience would know how impossible it would be to create that pattern with sandpaper.
it's just a crappy picture of your 361 jug
See and I thought anyone who knows their way around a saw enough to be looking would appreciate me showing just how low use it is by taking that. Evidenced also by:
The piston looks nice.

Thanks for noting that.

I could have taken all of the marks out and made it look like the older jugs. I've done a few.
https://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/transfer-removal.340325/
And I still would if a buyer would like.

This place is an always will be a place for learning, sharing , helping folks out it’s their chainsaw and chainsaw related needs. If cu in rear view can’t let the little things roll off his back maybe it’s time to fly the coop ... no one has thE time to watch you pollute this forum with The back an forth crap dude . All you had to say is nothing has touched the cylinder except the piston an rings since it left the factory . Which took way longer then one reply on your part. Let’s try an keep this place exempt from the shenanigans shall we

This place is an always will be a place for learning, sharing , helping folks out it’s their chainsaw and chainsaw related needs. If cu in rear view can’t let the little things roll off his back maybe it’s time to fly the coop ... no one has thE time to watch you pollute this forum with The back an forth crap dude . All you had to say is nothing has touched the cylinder except the piston an rings since it left the factory . Which took way longer then one reply on your part. Let’s try an keep this place exempt from the shenanigans shall we

Homeboy just needs to chill :laughing:
Says the ones with no business posting here. Or are you interested? Only three posters breaking site rules in this thread...

One of the folks that trolled this simple for sale thread actually PM'd me questioning my manhood over it. Plus no mods have stepped in. What has happened to Arboristsite?
From what I’ve seen in my short time here, you’re kinda a cocky douche and now crying for mods to step in? Maybe try dropping the ego? You know, the cocky ego post when you called me a homeboy and wanted to see what I knew about saws or what I thought I knew in a post here?! C’mon man, it’s an Internet forum, You’re lucky gunny isn’t “trolling” you. Trolling seems to be a thing here people say to belittle someone that has a different opinion than one self. @Mad Professor wasn't out of the league for saying what he did, you tried to belittle his knowledge too. We get it, you’re a saw god and the ruler here...

Latest posts

Back