• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold STIHL MS361

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmycrackcorn

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hey Y'all! I'm struggling with the thought of this, but I need to thin the heard & I'm throwing this up for sale. She runs strong, has alot of life left in her. Stripped it down in December & everything was solid, haven't used since. Decided to sell it this past weekend so I threw the gauge back on, it blew 180 & held. Not quite sure what else to say as anyone who's going to bite already knows what it is.. Sad to see it go.

Asking $500 shipped to lower 48 - will take PayPal sent as friends & family (old gift option) or add 2.9%.

Edit: Thought I would add I'm also open to other payment options but I'm not all that familiar with them.

Thanks for viewing.

a3e7y8a9.jpg

6a5uvyda.jpg

ese7egaz.jpg

5e9a6eze.jpg

nunu8ade.jpg

ybarara2.jpg

y9u2u9aj.jpg

adujane8.jpg

suvyvysu.jpg

zase5usa.jpg

nusude5a.jpg

be6u2ajy.jpg

5esydeby.jpg

epehapaj.jpg

Sorry no videos, don't do the YouTube thing.

What year? In not sure my friend. I've never put much thought into what year saws are unless it's labeled like some of the huskies. Always just known a relative era they were produced & then checked out there integrity from there. I believe these were produced in the US from 04-09? You could find SawTroll & ask him, he's kinda like an encyclopedia & he loves him a 361.

Welcome to the forums BTW, where are you from?

Check the silver label on the handle.
MD = Manufacture Date (year/month)
changed in 2008 to:
DOM = Date Of Manufacture (month/year)

Check the silver label on the handle.
MD = Manufacture Date (year/month)
changed in 2008 to:
DOM = Date Of Manufacture (month/year)
You know, I remember hearing of that a while back so i read it on a few saws but the numbers didn't correlate correctly to the years in production. I have a 440 that doesn't have anything like that on the label. I'll have to check next time I'm with the saw. Thanks for the heads up.

BTW, to anyone interested, the price I have it listed at is shipped to your door, sorry I didn't specify that. First time selling on here.

Do you have a Bar and Chain for it as well?

Yes I have a bar that goes with it & a few different types of chains available, but I had not figured that additional cost into the shipping. In other words, it would have to be shipped in a separate package.

Hey Y'all! I'm struggling with the thought of this, but I need to thin the heard & I'm throwing this up for sale. She runs strong, has alot of life left in her. Stripped it down in December & everything was solid, haven't used since. Decided to sell it this past weekend so I threw the gauge back on, it blew 180 & held. Not quite sure what else to say as anyone who's going to bite already knows what it is.. Sad to see it go.

Asking $500 shipped to lower 48 - will take PayPal sent as friends & family (old gift option) or add 2.9%.

Edit: Thought I would add I'm also open to other payment options but I'm not all that familiar with them.

Thanks for viewing.

a3e7y8a9.jpg

6a5uvyda.jpg

ese7egaz.jpg

5e9a6eze.jpg

nunu8ade.jpg

ybarara2.jpg

y9u2u9aj.jpg

adujane8.jpg

suvyvysu.jpg

zase5usa.jpg

nusude5a.jpg

be6u2ajy.jpg

5esydeby.jpg

epehapaj.jpg

Sorry no videos, don't do the YouTube thing.
Does it come with a bar?

Saw sold this afternoon. If anyone who comes across this is looking for a nice 361, check out kin460 thread here in the trading post. From what I can see, its a pretty nice 361 & it's ported to boot! Pretty good deal if you ask me considering what clean 361's go for + the cost of porting.
Thanks Y'all.

Latest posts

Back