• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl MS441c PHO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ccronin

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg I have 3 lightly used 441c saws and I need to sell 2. These saws have been gone over from stem to stern and run great. All have been pressure tested and have several tanks through them. I would like to get 625.00 each for them.

I will take 575.00 each saw.

More detail pics of each saw (left, right, top, bottom, front and piston thru the exhaust) will help you sell them. Most guys put a piece of blue painters tape on them and number them "saw 1", "saw 2" etc. to allow people to distinguish between them when asking questions, showing interest or making offers. GLWS either way

Here are a few more pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_0100.JPG
    IMG_0100.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 184
  • IMG_0101.JPG
    IMG_0101.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 187
  • IMG_0102.JPG
    IMG_0102.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 187
  • IMG_0103.JPG
    IMG_0103.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 200
  • IMG_0104.JPG
    IMG_0104.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 182
  • IMG_0105.JPG
    IMG_0105.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 178
  • IMG_0106.JPG
    IMG_0106.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 150
Here is a quick video so you can see and hear it.

Attachments

• 441a.MOV
    1.6 MB · Views: 33
I messaged him about a month and a half ago and he never responded. Not sure if he has been on here at all but I wouldn't bank on hearing back.

What happened with the maruyama??
Tou did see this is an old post also right?
Ha, I thought it was October of 17.. I wouldn't have wasted my time if I would have noticed the 2016. Haha... And the maruyama is still on my mind - just haven't figured out a way to work it out yet.

Ha, I thought it was October of 17.. I wouldn't have wasted my time if I would have noticed the 2016. Haha... And the maruyama is still on my mind - just haven't figured out a way to work it out yet.
Well I have no experience using a Maru or a Dolmar, but I can vouch for the 441 since I own one and I can say it is one great saw to have in your arsenal. Probably my favorite stihl. Keep looking they are out there. A local pawn shop is selling one for $475, usually i can beat them up pretty good with cash.

Yeah I had and traded 441C... I got a clean 395xp for it because I was wanting to run a chainsaw Mill... the 395 does the job, but that m-tronic Stihl is hands-down the finest saw I've ever had in my hands. Or at least my favorite anyway. I'll have another one at some point, no doubt.

Latest posts

Back