Stihl MS660

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HandLogger

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Howdy to all,

I'm attempting to buy an MS660, but the guy I'm corresponding with claims that the serial number sticker from the factory has been removed.

Can anyone tell me exactly where the serial number on this model is located?

Although I've used this type of saw in the past, I've never owned one personally. My own Stihl saws have the number stamped into the case, but, obviously, I've never had a reason to search for one on an MS660.

Have a great Sunday ... :)

Last edited:
Howdy to all,

I'm attempting to buy an MS660, but the guy I'm corresponding with claims that the serial number sticker from the factory has been removed.

Can anyone tell me exactly where the serial number on this model is located?

Although I've used this type of saw in the past, I've never owned one personally. My own Stihl saws have the number stamped into the case, but, obviously, I've never had a reason to search for one on an MS660.

Have a great Sunday ... :)

stamped in the metal on the top, next to the top of the bar. Hard to see unless you know it's there. No, it won't "fall off" BTW, it is the only place from the factory with no paint. on the outside of the saw.

Mark

Last edited:
attachment.php

There is a machined pad with number stamped on it....

Back