• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl NOS cases 045/056

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know a guy who used to buy out closing stores years ago and he had a bunch of NOS stuff. I bought a lot of it.

How about $60 shipped?

You wouldn’t happen to have anymore of those cases by any chance? I have a 045 super with a spin bearing that I need cases for.

Thanks

I do have multiple. But wow thats a rare part to find. If that was a magnum case I would have been all over it.

What condition, used or NOS? It seems like $70 is a killer deal brand new. Only If I knew the 045 super I bought had a spun a bearing. Just missed.
I do have multiple. But wow thats a rare part to find. If that was a magnum case I would have been all over it.

Not to derail to much, but I've got a really nice Stihl 191T that the plastic intake block cracked and scored it. Have nothing in it money wise so far, I'd like to get it running. The cylinder/piston kit is unavailable from Stihl, any one got one stashed away somewhere? Pretty sure it's 1132 020 1201. thanks

Not to derail to much, but I've got a really nice Stihl 191T that the plastic intake block cracked and scored it. Have nothing in it money wise so far, I'd like to get it running. The cylinder/piston kit is unavailable from Stihl, any one got one stashed away somewhere? Pretty sure it's 1132 020 1201. thanks

Why post that in here? Make your own thread in the parts for sale section. Doubtful you'll get a response in someone else's thread that's barely been viewed?

What condition, used or NOS? It seems like $70 is a killer deal brand new. Only If I knew the 045 super I bought had a spun a bearing. Just missed.

I really don't feel like selling just a case at the moment. But it sounds like this is a great time to learn how to split one and rebuild it. I bet it takes 6203 bearings and seals can be bought on ebay still.

Latest posts

Back