Stihl NW region MS650 'sale'

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XJWoody

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I feel a relapse of CAS coming on... One of the voices tells me I "need" a full-wrap 650 at the bargain price, and have a couple trusty folks in the PDX area who could take delivery & get it to me.

Any ideas how long the sale is going to last, and what would be a 'fair' price for one with 32"? One of the shops that was recommended is Roy Boys in Tigard, so I plan to call them tomorrow and see what they can do...

I wasn't really planning to start stocking up on saws until '09, but this may be a head start. And it would be a tragedy to have let 2008 pass without buying a new saw... :dizzy:

Thanks!

I feel a relapse of CAS coming on... One of the voices tells me I "need" a full-wrap 650 at the bargain price, and have a couple trusty folks in the PDX area who could take delivery & get it to me.

Any ideas how long the sale is going to last, and what would be a 'fair' price for one with 32"? One of the shops that was recommended is Roy Boys in Tigard, so I plan to call them tomorrow and see what they can do...

I wasn't really planning to start stocking up on saws until '09, but this may be a head start. And it would be a tragedy to have let 2008 pass without buying a new saw... :dizzy:

Thanks!

You might call Sandy saw shop and see what they say. They usually have good prices.

The 650R "sale" has been on all year since February.......

BUT I just checked Stihl and they no longer list the 650R (wrap)

32 inch? list is 1019.95; sale was $859.95 - market was typically less than 800.

Unless a big saw shop bought all the remaining 650R inventory, you may be SOL...

Latest posts

Back