Stihl Rollomatic ES Wide Vs Narrow tip and Weight

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you get 2.4 ? ### #### Yeah I'm not going to risk the ban.

I was going off your numbers:
500 per day x 5 days per week = 2500 x 48 weeks = 120,000 x 20 years = 2.4 mill.

Anyway don't get defensive, it is obvious when you have to explain yourself and edit your posts and then state "go back and read my post" after the fact and then you try to get tough online...
All this just tells me that you are so full of crap you don't even know what your story is. You have probably told it so many times you actually believe it to be true yourself.

Regardless of this thread, I have always though you were a Tool, this just confirms it.

I was going off your numbers:
500 per day x 5 days per week = 2500 x 48 weeks = 120,000 x 20 years = 2.4 mill.

Anyway don't get defensive, it is obvious when you have to explain yourself and edit your posts and then state "go back and read my post" after the fact and then you try to get tough online...
All this just tells me that you are so full of crap you don't even know what your story is. You have probably told it so many times you actually believe it to be true yourself.

Regardless of this thread, I have always though you were a Tool, this just confirms it.

you sure aren't good with #s. 500x 20 days=10,000x 11mths=110,000x20yrs=2,200,000.
I see your just a short drive from the old fool, maybe you and I can talk about this "tool" thing face to face . OK?

Whoa! You are advising a novice to lower the depth guages for plunge cutting? Sorry pal but I gotta call BS on this one. That is extremly dangerous and very likely to kick back on the guy. Not to mention you have also told him to run a full skip chain on a wide nose bar when he stated he did not know the difference. You are not helping him out!

Cut the tails off the cutter if you want to improve how a chain cuts but don't lower the depth guages.

All this talk about burying the bar it sounds like all you cut is huge timber. I cut some pretty big stuff at times but I really don't worry about about absolute maximun performance and timed cuts. I want reliability and good performance. I get that with a sharp chain and a DP muffler cover. Some folks like Treesling'r can make use of the performance gains. The rest of us should work on technique. But then technique can be quantified with a video camera for all to see.

Ummmm, No i wasen't..

I was telling home tree what I like. "to slowfor mee mann"

I have been running a 28 inch bar on my 372 since i got the saw a 20 gets usd alot too. So a 29" dbh tree is "huge timber"??

quantification, ppft.

Hey Willard:yourock:

The postman dropped off a Christmas card today with a little treasure taped inside. Thank you
I will save your address and hope to return the favor.
:cheers:
gregz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back