Stihl Torx sizes

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check out cripedistributing. They have 5 packs of irwin t27 long bits for around $5 shipped. I just bought some and they are pretty tough.

My bad... 8 bucks shipped.
Good advice;this is where I got my 6'' T27 drivers for the impact as well, unfortunately, they dont have anything like it in 4 and 5mm.:cry:

Good advice;this is where I got my 6'' T27 drivers for the impact as well, unfortunately, they dont have anything like it in 4 and 5mm.:cry:
Yeah... I looked after you asked..lol.

My 4 and 5 mm driver bits are just t handles, but before I got the 6" t27s I was using a craftsman torx screwdriver with the handle smashed off of it and a socket welded on. It worked great, but I did twist at least on off.

Yes they do, its a straight hex thingy, i bought them from there for one of my saws

That torx set says hand tools only but i have been using that same set for a year or so with a M12 milwaukee impact driver and havent broke a single bit.

Sorry im not more familiar with the vernacular.

Try 5mm hex driver or just 5mm hex and then look harder

I want a whole set though T5 to T40 or so. Seems to be hard to find.
i havent found 6" ones but the briggs 4" long ones have held up well and reach 99% of the screws on a saw. cylinder bolts are the only thing they are too short for

Back