Stihl Toy Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that Amazon one but it wasn't the kit like I was thinking so I thought it was just a knock off.

They already have a Husqvarna one, figured now that they are a bit older I'd upgrade them to a man's saw. ;) Plus I thought the "dress up logger" stuff was pretty cool with the Stihl saw, though maybe I just imagined that or something?

I used to sell toy Stihl saws on ebay and made money hand over fist. I bought them by the box load. Once I got bad feedback because the saw didn't arrive in time for the kids birthday. Spoiled lil brat! Lol

Back in the day we ran Poulans. Never could keep that damn chain tensioned properly though..
Poulan%20Chainsaw%20NIB.JPG

There's pretty much nothing about Stihl that isn't overpriced. :innocent:

You should have convince me of that when I bought the last two 044 Magnums for about $575 twenty years ago. Rode them hard put them away wet, (after wiping with a soft towel)....

Stihl sell 'em and get my money back if I want.

For some reason, Stihl Northwest does not stock them. They are unavailable to Alaskan (and other Northwest) dealers.

Back