Stihl USG chart.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks.
I noticed the depth changed a little as well.
I'll be trying it out with the foot pedal real soon, hoping I like it better than the tecomec super jolly.
I have the pedal,and like it.I found it worked better ,when I inserted a stiff spring between the clamping
mechanism .The spring forces outward when foot pressure is released which tensions the vice tight .

Sold the silvey because no market for square local. Just keep on grinding with the USG.

View attachment 802396
Yep, mine are more for play that anything, you know how it goes. The good thing is I can get my money out of any of it because I bought them right.

Is that a light on the USG. I was a bit disappointed it din't have one, dang stihls, not that the Tecomec light is anything to write home about, but at least its wired so an upgrade would be easy. Most times I use a headlamp anyway.

Looks like that wheel on the bench had seen better days :cry:.

I have the pedal,and like it.I found it worked better ,when I inserted a stiff spring between the clamping
mechanism .The spring forces outward when foot pressure is released which tensions the vice tight .
Picture, sounds like a great idea.

Guys, how far off are your cutters from one side to the others, does everyone have to make a slight adjustment to keep them equal length?

Picture, sounds like a great idea.

Guys, how far off are your cutters from one side to the others, does everyone have to make a slight adjustment to keep them equal length?

Yes sure do
And drove me crazy too
And I never tried to fix it or remove the o ring to see if it made the difference
You can adjust left or right with the ball and socket hinges
I never took time to do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes sure do
And drove me crazy too
And I never tried to fix it or remove the o ring to see if it made the difference
You can adjust left or right with the ball and socket hinges
I never took time to do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You mean the oring on the motor shaft.
Does the hole on the wheel adapter line up with the one on the motor shaft on yours?
Which ball and socket hinges?
I've learned to deal with it on all my other grinders, just hoped this one id be able to make it more exact.

Latest posts

Back