still buying mobil 1 racing 2T in USA?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this is a mistake.... this is so not cool and exactly what i was trying to avoid. I feel about a inch tall right now.:'( i was trying to be as careful as possible.

It was supposed to be the same 18.33 eash for this order. Then i got my confirmation of the order and said it was 20.66 each. I agreed. Then i got a electronic bill saying it was bout 29.00 each. So i called them, they say they charged me the wro.g price on the last case and was making it up on this one. You sure can tell when the owner/manager caught wind i was buying something at cost thru them. I am negotiating with them but i think i am stuck with the 6 liters because i doubt anyone will buy it at $30 A LITER.

The owner found out they were not making anything on it. My buddy was ordering it for me, they dont stock anything like this. I guess the owner was billing accounts and saw my bill asked what it was to my friend. From what buddy says he (owner) lost money ie tax and time/labor to order. Yesterday mark(manager) and dave(owner) says they will continue to order but will have a few doller fee added to each liter. This current order has the fee twice because last order did not have it. Kinda a chitty deal for me, but i knew i was playing with fire going around rules.

I think its like 25.00 but who knows at this point really. Im trying to be careful since they are my major auto parts guys. I was hoping this would go smoother. More like the first order when it was simple. Im sorry guys it was boarder line too expensive at 18-20 now its just nuts at 25-30 i think.

You are probably right i didnt add it up to exact numbers since i am unsure of it right now. I am sorry for the issues. :'(

Latest posts

Back