still waiting for moderator review of post from yesterday. How long does this take?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dderolph

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
The moderator review is taking a long time. Since my post did not violate any part of the user agreement, what's taking so long?

The moderator review is taking a long time. Since my post did not violate any part of the user agreement, what's taking so long?

As far as I can tell all of your posts are up and current. If there's one we missed let me know which one it is and we'll figure out what's wrong. Your posts should be going up as you post them, you've passed the stage where your posts have to be approved.

We have a very small staff here and sometimes it takes a while for us to catch up with everything.

Bob; I found one still showing "moderated" when I searched his posts. Should be up now.

Sorry for the delay, OP. I did not see this one in the mod area earlier either. Might be a glitch in the system.

Bob; I found one still showing "moderated" when I searched his posts. Should be up now.

Sorry for the delay, OP. I did not see this one in the mod area earlier either. Might be a glitch in the system.

Another one of those weird software deals I guess. He's been a member since 2008 so I wasn't even looking for the "moderated" tag.

I think we've got him all fixed up now.

We have a very small staff here and sometimes it takes a while for us to catch up with everything.

Plus you have to stay on the spammer's. I would hate to be a mod,,, I would get an assistant mod to filter my response,, that would double the staff.
Anyway,, Darin and the guys are doing a good job.
Jeff :msp_tongue:

Plus you have to stay on the spammer's. I would hate to be a mod,,, I would get an assistant mod to filter my response,, that would double the staff.
Anyway,, Darin and the guys are doing a good job.
Jeff :msp_tongue:

You volunteering? We'll put you in charge of whacking spammers...give you a title...and a desk plaque with your name on it.
No company car, though. We're short on those since Steve wrecked the Yugo.

:msp_sad: I thought this was the homeowner helper forum??:msp_ohmy:

It is. We got just a little off topic. I'll alert the moderators. :laugh: They'll all give each other several demerits, ban themselves for the day...and go fishing.

By the way, did you know that having an ad for your business in your profile is against forum rules?

Back