Stolen, broken and returned

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just for clarity tell your neighbor he is not welcome on your property and document the conversation, post no trespassing signs (maybe a message about survivors will be prosecuted, etc.), install game cameras (where they can't be easily gotten to by the scumbag), a trip-wire with a surprise (doesn't have to be lethal but can be fun like a tipping 5-gallon bucket full of (insert your favorite flavor)), put date-stamped picture in your photo album and send copy to local gendarme and prosecuting attorney with previous documentation. i'm assuming that there is currently no hope that you will ever have an amicable relationship with the neighbor. if there is that hope might want to try reasoning first. course i would have an equalizer with me. hope it ends well.

Somebody's gotta be burning waste oil around where you are. I'd definitely lock the barn, but I'd sell the waste oil if I could. BTU's are BTU's.

sounds like my parents neighbor who has lived in the area longer. hes a self ordained preacher who had a dog that killed my parents chickens. caught the dog with a dead chicken and dropped it dead at his front door with a .270 dog problem solved. put holes in all his collection pails and the oil wont have a chance to make it your way. a Healer or austrailian sheppard on a runner along the property line during the times you are not at home may be a smart idea along with contacting the police.

Latest posts

Back