Stolen Chainsaws from outside my house

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ppj690

Stihl MS880
Reaction score
This is a bit of a long shot as Im over the pond in the UK, but last night I had ALL my saw pinched from the back of my truck outside my house.
The saws are as follows...

Stihl 084 36" bar
Stihl 034 18" bar
Stihl 020t 12" bar
Stihl 017 14" bar

Also had a KM100R brushcutter stolen as well

If anyone over here comes across any of these could they let me know, or phone Norfolk Constabulary

Cheers guys

James

Damn! I don't get it, all the thieves taking other peoples stuff! Don't they have any honor to work for their own money anymore.

I'll keep an eye out here in Belgium. Check the websites and let you know if something pops up. A 084 doesn't turn up much here so I shouldn't miss it if it happens. The others are harder to spot but maybe they'll be sold in a bunch.
Anything special about them? And what brand bars are they running?

Hope you get them back man!

Thanks for keeping an eye out...
Yep the 084's are getting quite rare, they all had Stihl bars on them. The 084 bar and chain had never been used from new.

Cheers
James

Ok. Nothing popped up so far. Do you reported them stole to the dealer also? I believe they register your name and serial number at a Stihl database when you buy them.

I have reported them to the police so lets hope they can track them down.

Lets just hope they try and drop start the 084 from cold with no chain brake engaged and either break their arm or loose it all together..

Latest posts

Back