Stolen Saw from Bradford NH

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a couple of stihl saws from him that he never shipped so I called the Bradford police and asked if their was anything they could do. They went to where he worked as the manager stihl/husqvarna dealer and spoke to the owner, and after investigating it further the owner found that their were thousands of $ worth of saws missing. He's a member here-energized026. I wished he lived closer to me. I would like to injure him.

I bought a couple of stihl saws from him that he never shipped so I called the Bradford police and asked if their was anything they could do. They went to where he worked as the manager stihl/husqvarna dealer and spoke to the owner, and after investigating it further the owner found that their were thousands of $ worth of saws missing. He's a member here-energized026. I wished he lived closer to me. I would like to injure him.
Typed it in search, no member by that name.

Like2surf not to add injury to your wound but its like the old saying goes if it sounds too good to be true it usually is. $780 for a 261 and 441, I own both shoot I wish. I would've asked for serial numbers, payment would've been thru paypal so that i could have filed a claim and last I would've asked for pictures of saws with his local newspaper showing the current date.I paid more then $780 just for my 441, just saying I hope they catch his arse. I don't agree with the Arabians political views and want not, but I love their law on how to deal with thieves, wish we had the same law. Catch'em and cut their f'ing hands off then they'll NEVER steal again.....

Latest posts

Back