stolen saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

911crash

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
went to work on tuesday but its very difficult to cut down trees with no chainsaws. someone cleaned out my saws. missing on the list are as follows.
ms200t 253441319 14in bar
ms260 256027425 18in bar
ms260pro 18in bar
046 1404378930 20in bar
ms460 163166135 25in bar
saws were taken from blackwood nj if you should hear or see anything give me a call (609)685-1141 thanks.

Is there any new startup tree trimmers in the area? I'll keep an eye out. They usually start coming by this time of year....Whitman Square. I always ask the tree guys what they do with their old saws, looking for someone with a blown big saw on the cheap. They were probably pawned in the city or someone is using them on the job.

a quad and a dirt bike are on the list of missing items. not sure which was the target and what was the bonus. thanks for the lookout

You had a quad and bike stolen too? Tell me more. I ride a 3 wheeler around here. I can't say where, but it is a good spot that is hidden and I would suspect these may get some use where I ride. Tell me about them, brand, size, color, tires, after market pipe, etc. I'll keep an eye out.

Latest posts

Back