Stopped by HD Tool Rental today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i weighed my6401 with a 24''B&C on it and full of fuel and bar oil and it wieghed 20.2 pounds.sounds like a lot but who goes and cuts wood with no fuel or bar oil or a B&C on it.might as well weigh it the way its gona be used:givebeer:

Chicopee ma HD had a 6401 this weekend for 260.00 I passed as I just got my 044. so any local western mass guys can check it out if they want one.
It looked very clean and not abused. (call ahead and see if it is still there)

260.00 seems a little high to me. Seems everyone has been getin them for about 200.00 dollars. That what I paid for mine and it was in great shape. Took it in to my local dealer to have him test it and he said it was perfect that he wouldnt touch a thing. Run the hell out of it he said. So I am. :clap:

i weighed my6401 with a 24''B&C on it and full of fuel and bar oil and it wieghed 20.2 pounds.sounds like a lot but who goes and cuts wood with no fuel or bar oil or a B&C on it.might as well weigh it the way its gona be used:givebeer:

using that arguement; who cuts with a full tank of oil and mix the whole time, and always uses a 24"B/C. That's the reason weights are reported as PHO. it gives a baseline which can compared to any other PH.

Back