Storm acoming

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John Paul Sanborn

John Paul Sanborn

Above average climber
This page has good maps on the hurricane coming, spaghetti probability charts and more.

Hurricane Spaghetti Models / Spaghetti Charts / Tropical Forecast / Hurricane Charts Models / Tropical Update

storm_09.gif

sgreanbeans

sgreanbeans

Treeaculterologist
If I didn't know any better, Id say it is right outside my window. Have never seen it rain so hard here............ever. Bet we have close to 3" by now. Water coming in the basement! Gotta go!

sgreanbeans

sgreanbeans

Treeaculterologist
Dave was talking about going so we shall see.

Yeah, I always think about him the minute I see carnage somewhere! When the boys are gone, I wouldn't mind taking off on one of those adventures! But, I will be in Cali by then,on the beach and might not want to leave the comforts of my Corona long neck and my recliner made of sand!

Whenever a storm is forecasted, people always tell me "you must be looking forward to it!". At this point in my life, it is really the last thing I want. You make a couple of bucks but it screws your existing client schedule for weeks, burns the crews out and destroys trees that I hoped to work on in the years to come. I'll take the beach and cold refreshment.

Bigus Termitius

Bigus Termitius

Addicted to ArboristSite
The only thing I look forward to with a storm is helping people. Any decent arborist, or human being for that matter, can well do without them. Naturally, there is compensation for such endeavors, but that's not the principle, howbeit an important part. I can't help anyone if I go broke.

tree MDS
They're saying it might clip eastern ct. Supposed to be downgraded to cat. 1 by then though. I'm northwest corner, so I wouldn't bother traveling that far. Could use some work though.. maybe if she veers a bit.

I'm not a huge fan of storm work myself. Too much headache and drama with that stuff. Storms do get people thinking about thier trees though, so that's always a good thing.

Latest posts