Storm damamge hazard mitigation and repair.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think, Do we need any other questions?

• You hit the nail on the head Johnny boy!

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Sanborn, your nothing but a hack topper! Good cuts to unions are the only way!

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Forget about it and cut the tree down, if that much is lost it will be a hazard. Plant new.

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Guy Meilleur
Joe, thanks very much for the sympathy, but these were trees someone else climbed.

Some1 else climbed them to top it off?

roflmao! BA HA HA HA HA HA!

Joe

Originally posted by Joe
Some1 else climbed them to top it off?

roflmao! BA HA HA HA HA HA!

Joe

Joe I wish I could reply but "roflmao" isn't in my vocabulary. Translate, please?

As for the BAHA syndrome, it sounds like Tourette's, and you may find medication helpful.

I'm just harassing you a little Guy. I know what you had to do was a pain.

As for medication, I thought laughter was the best type.

Joe

Yes Guy I did get the ball stuck on the one tree, but I had set Mikes line first so that means that Mike got up in that one tree durring that time.

The the BS broke and I had to go upt the second tree the old fashioned way.

I still look at it as I can usualy set the line in twenty min and climb up to were I want to work in less then two, so out times are not all that different, but I'm not as tired:p

on a more seriouse note

How does removing regrowth defeat the purpose when it can stay there for a season or two and add to the energy produced? I still must protest that it is an aesthetic choice.

Latest posts

Back