Storm work

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toddppm

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
How about this one, get a call today, first thing this guy says is I have the top of a tree on my house, I have #@$$ Ins. Co. and I need to get the tree removed now! Our ice storm was last wednesday so I say, what this tree fell today? Oh no, it's from last week , I got busy and forgot about it and now I want it done??????????
I go by to check it out, see part of a branch on the roof from the street and go around back to check. On the way, small tree on the side hacked up stubs all along the house side, get to the back and theres a cherry tree by the house been hacked on a bit. I can't see where this tree came from?????I figured it was going to be leaning on the house? Nope, one branch about 6 ft. long on the roof , :confused: I go talk to the woman, she says it's the tree in back closest to the house? ( the cherry)and she has to leave.
Looks to me like he threw a branch up there, not even from the same tree! and trying to get ins. to pay for removal of this other tree.
I just left, people are incredible:rolleyes:

Back