Stretch Air protective pants??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://www.proactiveclothing.com/in...se&category_id=9&Itemid=31&vmcchk=1&Itemid=26
have sherrill match the price. i ordered my pfanners from this company and they sent me the chainsaw safety pant by mistake:rock:. they are very nice a well built,

You do realize you have to be born that lucky! I've been dropping hints about those pants for two months now. I think I'm getting some for my birthday. Not the chainsaw pants just the regulars. You won't wear those suckers out WLL you can wear them to death. They are designed to spend all day rubbing on rock. Congratulations!
just the thought of getting oil, sap and grease on my pfanners makes me cringe. ill stick to trashing my arborwears and keep the nice stuff fer,fer,fer, umm, a...:dunno: trade shows safety meetings and church:laugh:

just the thought of getting oil, sap and grease on my pfanners makes me cringe. ill stick to trashing my arborwears and keep the nice stuff fer,fer,fer, umm, a...:dunno: trade shows safety meetings and church:laugh:

Oh man! Good idea though, I might wear them about town. With my accent I can pretend to be related to Bear Grylls. Knowing my wife I'll probably get something that she likes for my birthday again! I asked for a contribution to the SJ II, and she gave a 'kiss it' look LOL. She thinks anything I buy to do with trees is a toy.

WLL you've made it look like I posted that! I know it was a mistake, could you edit it for me cheers mate!
HA, MY COMP SKILLZ ARE SEVERLY LACKING! if it weren't from my boy tipping me off to these on-line arbo communities i prolly never even use the comp. every thing i know about the comp has been learned here and a few other spots on the net. what would i do without yall:)

HA, MY COMP SKILLZ ARE SEVERLY LACKING! if it weren't from my boy tipping me off to these on-line arbo communities i prolly never even use the comp. every thing i know about the comp has been learned here and a few other spots on the net. what would i do without yall:)

Mine too! My wife is my right arm!

Back