Stump grinder belt

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daddy M Dawg

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I need to replace the belt on my Dosko 13hp stump grinder. The existing belt is a Gates Vextra 3vx750. I found it online but the replacement is only 3/8" wide. Mine looks like it is around 1.5 to 2" wide. Any ideas where to find a replacement or type. Thanks.

I need to replace the belt on my Dosko 13hp stump grinder. The existing belt is a Gates Vextra 3vx750. I found it online but the replacement is only 3/8" wide. Mine looks like it is around 1.5 to 2" wide. Any ideas where to find a replacement or type. Thanks.

Take it to Motion Industries and get them to match it up. (If you have a Motion Industries near you.)

Thanks Scott. We do have one locally. I looked online and it looks like it would be the 3/3vx750 not a 3vx750 like it says on the belt. I'll still take it just in case.

That is how the belt companies do it you have to put the number of groves in front of the part # and the rest is just the belt size.

Scott

Latest posts

Back