Stumpbroke 359, One year later

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell I love my 372 with a 7 pin rim on it. One of these days I'll buy clutch tool and put an 8 pin on it just for tickles... With a 20" bar, it ought to scream in Hedge and Locust!!! I do need to buy some full-skip 28" loops for it though as the full comp gums up badly in the cut when buried in Oak.

Hell I love my 372 with a 7 pin rim on it. One of these days I'll buy clutch tool and put an 8 pin on it just for tickles... With a 20" bar, it ought to scream in Hedge and Locust!!! I do need to buy some full-skip 28" loops for it though as the full comp gums up badly in the cut when buried in Oak.

No tool needed other than maybe a scrench or screwdriver to pop the clip off and back on.

Is the 372 ported? Shouldn't need a skip on a 28" bar other than to save some time sharpening ;)

Yes, Stumpy did an amazing job on it. It's not quite as strong as the hammer that he made, but it's no slouch. I've just found that on green trees, it cuts better when I back off of the throttle bit as the cutters seem to be getting fouled with chips. I will be buying the over-sized clutch cover to let it clear noodles better. My 261 clears noodles better thn it does, although in all fairness it is pulling a slightly shorter bar...:laugh:

Latest posts

Back