Stumpers Going to TCI Expo

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stumper63

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Any stumpers able to go to the TCI Expo in Hartford next week? I can't make it but would be interested if you see any new products or machines at the show that would help us all out in the stump grinding biz.

The Bandit Sidewinder handlbar unit that pivots looks neat if you use that type of machine. I don't now, but may add one to the pen as needed.

I picked up the StumpRGuard folding screen a few months ago, seemed expensive at $250, but now don't work w/o it. Adds peace of mind when working near homes/cars, also way less cleanup when working in parking lot islands, etc.

I recently switched to Sandvik wheel/teeth on my 252 and am very impressed with tooth life, less chip spread, speed, etc.

Anyway, let us know what you find!

Stumper63

Any stumpers able to go to the TCI Expo in Hartford next week? I can't make it but would be interested if you see any new products or machines at the show that would help us all out in the stump grinding biz.

The Bandit Sidewinder handlbar unit that pivots looks neat if you use that type of machine. I don't now, but may add one to the pen as needed.

I picked up the StumpRGuard folding screen a few months ago, seemed expensive at $250, but now don't work w/o it. Adds peace of mind when working near homes/cars, also way less cleanup when working in parking lot islands, etc.

I recently switched to Sandvik wheel/teeth on my 252 and am very impressed with tooth life, less chip spread, speed, etc.

Anyway, let us know what you find!

Stumper63

We may be going,,, depends on how the first of the week ends up going to try and go Tuesday night,,, we switched to the sandviks two years ago,,,on both of our machines And have had good service!!!!

If I go Im going with Daniel the middle Brother,,, he runs a different wheel all together... and a big Vermeer Grinder,,,

We have Carltons on this side of the Sabine!!!!!!

I'll be there (only a few hours drive from NJ).

I'm in the market for a new machine next spring, so I'll be looking at what's new.

Thanks RiverRat2 and Xtra, hope you find some good things to report!
Hey Xtra, what kind of machine(s) are you running now?

Stumper63

I'm running a Carlton 4400-4 and Rayco 1625jr.

GreenTeeth have redesigned their product.
No more nuts on the teeth, they are friction held and the new pockets are thinner and sleeker . . . it looks really good.

More info tomorrow.

TCI show

I went , Vermeer has a new self propelled machine the 852 rubber tire 36" gate model. has a 85 hp liquid cooled Cummings for a power source and it comes with there new teeth the yellow jacket. Looks like a nice machine called my rep to get a demo. By the way did I mention $56,000 List price.

Latest posts

Back