Stumpy

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont agree with that but I dont make the decisions. We all have opinoins and should have the freedom to speek about them religion or not. Stumpy talked about how his change in life was effecting his work with chain saws not holding a revival. Praise the lord for people who say praise the lord out loud in a lost world. The current government is taking away christian rights all the time and I don't like it and will stand against it. Anybody else say Amen?

There is a time and place for everything. This was not one of them.
God bless you Stumpy.

The mods are trying to keep a simple thread from going off the rails in a heartbeat. This forum has proven over and over that certain subjects need their own place. Religion and politics are two of those subjects. Nothing good ever comes of those threads in the wrong forum...

I do understand that No means No on the topic being discussed but that being said shouldnt it go in both directions ? Im not trying to start no stink but somethings can be mentioned in a chainsaw thread over and over then another view of it gets pulled. It would seem to me both views should not be in a chainsaw thread.

I do understand that No means No on the topic being discussed but that being said shouldnt it go in both directions ? Im not trying to start no stink but somethings can be mentioned in a chainsaw thread over and over then another view of it gets pulled. It would seem to me both views should not be in a chainsaw thread.

Amen!

well said, however, few things cause as much controversy as religion and/or politics. I've yet to see a bench clearing brawl over backpack blowers or trimmers. Anyhow, Stumpy's a great guy and a great saw builder, hope he's doing great.

im not much for discussing religion with anyone but that ignorant post is just hard for even me to look over. some opinions just need to be left unspoken.

love thy neighbour is the christian way NOT bash thy neighbour

That's right! I hope everyone understands that Im not bashing there beliefs but ask that we just fairly allow our opinions to be spoken . I love this site and all the guys on here and the lots of helpful
info spread around. I should be able to speak my belief and no one bash it and same goes for me bashing anyone else's opinions. There was one bashing that should be deleted ASAP.

Last edited:
I talked to him last week, and looks like some others have talked to him since...he was doing fine and well then, and I'm sure he will be back. Just some things to get in order.

Stumpy is the man!

In before the lock down...

I would like to hear from him also. I'm told he builds a mean 372xp. Glad to hear he's doing well

Back