Subaru Forums?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.Walker

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Any suggestions on Forums like Arborsit that discuss Subaru cars? I just bought a used Forester for my daughter. I need to educate myself.
Hmm...Foresters... sounds like something do do with wood or chainsaws!

Any suggestions on Forums like Arborsit that discuss Subaru cars? I just bought a used Forester for my daughter. I need to educate myself.
Hmm...Foresters... sounds like something do do with wood or chainsaws!

Go Google, there is a huge number of Subaru sites with loyal followings, owners forum etc. etc., they are great cars imo having owned two in the past, one a Chaser and the other and old 4x4 stationwagon. That little four-wheel drive, though gutless as hell, would be out on the roads passing all the ditched SUV's and trucks in over a foot of slush, *sigh* I miss it :(

:cheers:

Go Google, there is a huge number of Subaru sites with loyal followings, owners forum etc. etc., they are great cars imo having owned two in the past, one a Chaser and the other and old 4x4 stationwagon. That little four-wheel drive, though gutless as hell, would be out on the roads passing all the ditched SUV's and trucks in over a foot of slush, *sigh* I miss it :(

:cheers:

Thanks Sprig been reading at Forum Subaru.... Just looking for suggestions on various sites. I'd rather be hanging out here at Arboristsite.

girlfriend is on her third or 4th forester.

after they fixed the pistons around '03 they are good to go.this '07 is awesome.i'm tempted to buy one when the 84 tercel wagon dies but i don't think it ever will.

I like www.nasioc.com

not sure if the address will show up so search for "nasioc"

stands for north american subaru impreza owners club

mostly turbo wrx info but a lot of other subaru info too

hope that helps

www.subaruforester.org is a little more mature than the nasioc site, not so much mod talk, you might enjoy it a little better. I have an 06 Forester, love it.
Our new forester at work was in need of a new vehicle, I highly recommended a Forester, he bought a Volvo instead!

Last edited:
subdriven.com

Never been there, but a part of one of the forums I hang out at (vwvortex).

Latest posts

Back