Sugi Hara bar numbers explained.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dedicated Sugi bars available for husky?

I have a 32" Sugi bar for the 394XP, which requires the coil spacers for use with the Husky and, apparently, it was suited for Stihl sans spacers....

DO they make bars sized properly for Husky applications?? I hate the second-class status for Husky users, and the spacers are a bit of a pain.....

Last edited:
Looking for one, or two, cylinder, piston & rings, seals, bearings for a Husky 2101XP. Like NOS schtuff, but open to very clean and fully sound parts.

Also, might have interest in any NOS 2101 parts you may have....

If you have any particular needs/wants as far as trade items, let me know and I'll see if I may have anything, otherwise....those 'notes' masquerading as legitimate currency will have to do....:msp_smile:

:confused: How did that post end up in this thread? :msp_confused:

NEED: 2101XP Cylinder, piston, seals, bearings ; and any NOS parts in general.

Looking for one, or two, cylinder, piston & rings, seals, bearings for a Husky 2101XP. Like NOS schtuff, but open to very clean and fully sound parts.

If you have any particular needs/wants as far as trade items, let me know and I'll see if I may have anything, otherwise....those 'notes' masquerading as legitimate currency will have to do....:msp_smile:

Try here: SUGI HARA SAW BLADES AND TRIMMER HEADS

If that doesn't help, then you're posting in the wrong thread.

"Looking for one, or two, cylinder, piston & rings, seals, bearings for a Husky 2101XP. Like NOS schtuff, but open to very clean and fully sound parts.

If you have any particular needs/wants as far as trade items, let me know and I'll see if I may have anything, otherwise....those 'notes' masquerading as legitimate currency will have to do....:msp_smile: "

:confused: How did that post end up in this thread? :msp_confused:

Yes, wrong thread.....:msp_wink:

I have a 32" Sugi bar for the 394XP, which requires the coil spacers for use with the Husky and, apparently, it was suited for Stihl sans spacers....

DO they make bars sized properly for Husky applications?? I hate the second-class status for Husky users, and the spacers are a bit of a pain.....

Not on the "Light" bars that is most common in the US, but that is far from all the bars they make - I really have no idea though.

That was why I posted the page,to get all three pdf's.I figured the link was allright cause Sugi's a mfc not a retailer.Still doesn't have the #'s of the bars I'm trying to track down.makes me think that they changed the system sometime in the past.That's why these old NOS bars popping up on Ebay are so wacked id wise.

Last edited:
Back