Sugihara Bars - Where to buy them other than ebay...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If price doesn't matter get the stihl light. Lighter and a good wearing bar just like regular es bars.

i have 3 of these bars in 28 inch length ,i rate them as a good bar ,yest they are a little heavier than an oregon light or stihl light ,i can notice the difference in lightness over a standard es bar ,but they dont flex like my oregon one does ,if appearance matters to you the finish holds up pretty good ,the tips are well made ,only thing i dont like about them is they have a 92 link chain ,my stihl and oregon use a 91 link so i have to have special cut chains for the sugi bars ,i think the 32 inch are 105 like a stihl or oregon though

Kevin at HEV has been trying to get me to sell them......Its funny that I had to give him my business info and tax id........Then would have to make a big order to get discount.....He also said they only sell to legit businesses and only to public on ebay....Last month he sent me a couple dozen sales brochures........He also told me the tip problem has been fixed........

I bought 2k worth of bars from him 2 years ago and sold them all with replacement tips....Only kept 4 bars and not sure id buy more.....

Latest posts

Back