Sugihara Bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pipeliner has a good hookup for them.

But I read someone they have an Ebay store now too.. Good bars but pricey

They are very nice bars I've got a couple and like them a lot. Not quite as stiff as a Stihl but not nearly as heavy either. :cheers:

I think they are on backorder right now, I'll look when I go in on Friday. If you can't find one from a sponsor here let me know and I'll try to hook you up.

I've got a 20" on my 361 and a 28" on 460. I love them. I'd like to get a 32" for my 066BB. I've never had one of the light weight Oregon bars, but I hear these are stiffer. The only complaint I've had is that the 20" needs a 71DL chain if it's stetched at all.
239736277_3hdWG-M.jpg

Last edited:
I've got a 20" on my 361 and a 28" on 460. I love them. I'd like to get a 32" for my 066BB. I've never had one of the light weight Oregon bars, but I hear these are stiffer. The only complaint I've had is that the 20" needs a 71DL chain if it's stetched at all.
239736277_3hdWG-M.jpg
Those look like pretty nice bars. Do you know how many links the 24" ones take is it 84 links or not? Are they the same as total bars ?

Those look like pretty nice bars. Do you know how many links the 24" ones take is it 84 links or not? Are they the same as total bars ?

Yep the 24" bars are 84 links.

And brad is right the 20" bar really needs a 71 link chain, but an 8-pin helps take up some of the slack. :D

They are very nice bars I've got a couple and like them a lot. Not quite as stiff as a Stihl but not nearly as heavy either. :cheers:

I think they are on backorder right now, I'll look when I go in on Friday. If you can't find one from a sponsor here let me know and I'll try to hook you up.

im looking for a 16" .50 for my 346xp if you have any. id prefer .325. ebay guy says he doesnt have any.

I am still running a 7-pin on the 361. It'll pull the 8 but isn't any faster, actually a tick slower. I don't recall the count on the 28" though.

8-pin/15" bar with 36RSC, and about 14300rpm WOT works great for limbing and bucking about 12" and less here (stock Euro version).

239736277_3hdWG-M.jpg

stupid question.
im running a 372. is the chain adjuster "longer" than on a stihl? if i get a 20" 3/8 bar, am i going to have to shorten my chains? in other words will it work better, or worse in my case?

Latest posts

Back