Super odd question for fallers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cottonwood1

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello All,
I have a very odd question so I will simple say sorry now HAHA. I was wondering if any of the fallers in the MT, SD area or Wyoming area would ever take a person with for a day to fall timber? I know with safety issues it may not even be an options, but wasnt sure if any fo the self employed fallers could or would humor it.

Ah Hel I'd have you out, but I'm way out here in Warshington... No guarantees that you'll live through the day... or that you won't be really uncomfartable... or bleeding...

uncomfartable un-kum-fart-able, when you desperately need to fart but cannot do to social circumstances or the proximity of others

Ah Hel I'd have you out, but I'm way out here in Warshington... No guarantees that you'll live through the day... or that you won't be really uncomfartable... or bleeding...

uncomfartable un-kum-fart-able, when you desperately need to fart but cannot do to social circumstances or the proximity of others

I think working in the woods with the Northman would be an adventure. Another reason to take a trip up north....

Latest posts

Back